Monday, November 28, 2011

BLITSY!!

ENABLER ALERT!! Hello All...I just had to share this with all of you. There is a new online store, called BLITSY. Blitsy is a free members-only online shopping community that offers private, limited-time sale events with the best brands in the crafting industry for up to 60% off retail! Right now they are offering the Tim Holtz Vagabond machine for $164.95, it's regularly $250! They have the Sizzix Big Shot for $64.95, regularly $99.95! They have TH Distress Inks, Spellbinders Nestabilities and so much more. The sales last only 7 days or until the items are sold out.

They also have a referral program. When you tell a friend about Blitsy, and they sign up, then place their first order, you will receive a $10 credit in your Blitsy account!! I suggest you take a peek to see for yourself. I would really appreciate it, if you would use MY PERSONAL LINK to access the site. This way, if you sign up and order, I will get the referral credit.

They are just starting up, but I think this is going to be great! Sign up and then share your link with your friends!

Thank you for dropping by today. On Wednesday, I will post my last Autumn card for the year, then after that...it's Christmas Time!!

Blessings~

No comments: