Monday, September 27, 2010

Thinking of You

Happy Monday! I hope everyone had a nice weekend. I spent mine at home, hiding from the 100 plus degree temps outside. I don't know WHO turned summer back on! Anyway...today my card is created from another PTI set, called Autumn Abundance.


I am LOVIN' that envelope liner die from PTI! Can you tell? My image is stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and it's colored with Copics. The patterned paper is from SU! Card stock and envelope are PTI.


I thank you so much for stopping by today. Make it a good one! Until next time...

Blessings!

5 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a pretty card!

Jeanne said...

Beautiful, Barb! The colors are wonderful. I'm so glad you are enjoying your liner die, it sure adds a polish to the envelope!

Sheila H said...

Great card - that liner die is fantastic!

Kim Burmeister said...

This is LOVELY! I love the liner too.

Risa said...

Wow....your card is beautiful Barb! Your image is awesome, I love the flowers!
hugs
Risa:)