Sunday, September 12, 2010

Breast Cancer Awareness

Breast Cancer is something that has touched my family far too many times...And so, I wanted to share something with you. Gold Canyon Candles is offering a beautiful pink candle scented with our delicious sugar cookie fragrance. The candle was developed to honor all women and their loved ones affected by breast cancer. We need your help to find prevention and a cure, so a portion of the retail value from EVERY candle sold will be donated to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation. Will you help?

To place an order...visit my Gold Canyon website... www.mygc.com/TheScentedRoom  Register and then place your order. Candles will be delivered right to your door.



Thank you so much....if you would like a Gold Canyon catalog, register at my site and one will be sent to you.


Blessings~

1 comment:

Megan said...

The candles are beautiful, Barbara! Thank you for spreading the word about them. And thank you for leaving me your link.